Followers

Wednesday 18 April 2012

Workshop - Stamp it, Mask it, Colour it.

Today it was lovely to see my crafty friends again following our Easter break and to meet new ones too.
Our projects used the Lilies Hobby Art Stamp set and were coloured with Promarkers. We had great fun doing multiple stamping and masking techniques to make the 5 Vase Card.
White vellum was coloured with promarkers and the torn to make the flower. Glossy accents added the finishing touch for all 3 cards.
Thank you for taking the time to stop bye. x

3 comments:

Jane said...

Lovely to hear all about the workshop! Just sad I couldn't be there! The cards you did look fantastic!
I will see you very soon
Jane x

Bernie Simmons said...

WOW Fab blog.....I LOVE your cards. not one here that I can say I don't like. They are all gorgeous.

Izabela said...

Fantastic cards :)