Followers

Tuesday 1 May 2012

Workshop - Alcohol Inks

On Saturday I ran a workshop at HG Arts & Crafts in Poynton, Cheshire where we used Alcohol Inks.
To start off we used a variety of techniques and made a number of samples on card, Mirri board, and acetate. We went back to our childhood when doing the 'Blob & Blow' technique with a straw.
This is Millie who is our youngest crafter and she produces some beautiful pieces of work. It is so good to see and be able to encourage young talent.
After decorating a glass tea light light holder we made a card using acetate and a variety of stamped images. This is the card that Millie made and I'm sure you will agree that it is splendid.
If you haven't tried alcohol inks, I can thoroughly recomend them so why not give them ago. See you soon x



1 comment:

Jane said...

It was a brilliant workshop Jo and Millie is a little star. I'm looking forward to the next one and seeing my other classmates! It felt quite strange for me being the pupil for a change!
Love Jane xx