Followers

Thursday 28 February 2013

Bloomin Great Workshops

Yesterday was workshop day at HG Arts and Crafts in Poynton and we had a great time playing ...sorry ...crafting with FlitterGlu and Flakes.
We used the lovely Bloomin Great stamp set from IndigoBlu and Royal Peacock Mega-Flakes.
 

This first card also has Peacock feathers distress ink on it....my new favourite colour....
 

The second card is an easel card and the leaves are made by stamping with FlitterGlu and then sprinkling glitter over the image...
Wishi Washi or 'Aladdin' tape as I like to call it.....is used to add some contrast...
I do hope you like these, thank you for looking today and I just have time to say 'Hello' to my newest blog follower....Anne....
Welcome to the mad house!!!!!!
Crafty hugs,
Jo. X

1 comment:

Jane said...

Two great cards again Jo. I know that your class members really would have enjoyed doing these!
See you soon! X