Followers

Monday 4 March 2013

What a weekend.....

Well Saturday was an early start and I was up with the lark, drove to Wolverhampton ready to start my day of demonstrating all the lovely new IndigoBlu products...the garden centre staff were really helpful and I met some great crafters.....
This is a few of the samples that I took with me...
 

My hotel was only 20 minutes away and my trusty Sat Nav got me there with no problems....
Sunday morning was a quick breakfast and on the road again to Kidderminster and another Garden and Leisure Centre...
Lots of FlitterGlu and Flake demonstrations and before I knew it, it was time to be leaving...Thank you to the other demonstrators that I met (and hope to meet again) and to the fantastic people that stopped by..
Just my luck, as I was about to leave my car registration was called out and I went out to find another car had rolled back into mine....and was wedged into my back bumper.....so names and addresses exchanged, photos taken and a couple of deep breaths and I set off home.....Charlie who works in the craft department was brilliant and really looked after me....(thanks Charlie)
Today has been phone calls to the insurance, oh and washing and ironing...
As my good friend Bernie would say.....Such Fun!!!!!!.....
Right, I am off now as Workshops on Wednesday to get ready.....
Enjoy your evening.....crafty hugs,
Jo. X

3 comments:

Karen Petitt said...

These are such beautiful cards Jo - lousy that your car got hit but it sounds like you had a good time - housework is never such fun lol! hugs Karen

Sue said...

Fab cards Jo and such a busy weekend!! sorry about your car :( huggles hun Sue J xxx

Linda Page said...

You had a bit of a weekend didn't you hun. must have missed this blog but I am here now playing catch up. These cards are all lovely Jo I can't believe what you are getting up to these days and driving all over wowser. Keep it up hun and keep giving us these lovely cards to inspire us xx