Followers

Saturday 13 April 2013

April Showers

Good afternoon everyone and how is your Saturday going?
Mine started with a lovely drive in the sun to Ross-on -Sea, where Tess, Karl and me walked along the sea front....oh it was fabulous ....just what I needed....
As we drove home it started to rain....but as my garden really needs some water, I don't really mind....
Today, I have a monotone card from IndigoBlu to share with you..
 

I have used stamps from a great set called Brideshead for the main images and used Black Versafine ink...For the background, I have used Grey ink and the Script, Ledger and Crackle background stamps.
Some Wish Washi tape and Glossy Accents added the finishing touches...
(and yes, I did take the photo before the glossy accents was dry!!!)
Just to remind you that the fabulous Kay Halliwell-Sutton is on C&C tomorrow with lots of IndigoBlu products and demonstrations,
at 9am and 1pm...
Sky...........671
FreeView...36
FreeSat....813
Enjoy the rest of your weekend......hugs, Jo. X

1 comment:

Louise said...

I love the monotone look and that teddy peeping out is brilliant!