Followers

Sunday 12 May 2013

It's Sunday....

Good afternoon all, hope your weekend is going well.
I had a brilliant time yesterday at the Happy Stampers show at Port Sunlight, I met some lovely new crafters, some special friends and saw the fantastic new stamps that Kay has designed....oh, they are lovely and I know you're going to love them......there are 6 x A6 stamps......
Watch out for the show next Sunday on C&C (10am ....I think....).
Back to today,   
I recently bought my first Splodge Mask....and here is a quick card that I made using it...



I used PanPastels and a soft brush through the mask.....It creates a lovely effect and it is so quick to do....
The butterfly is taken from an IndigoBlu stamp set....Nature I.....stamped twice and decoupaged....
A little glitter and job done!
Hope you like it, I'm off now to play with my new stamps......
Have a good week and see all you regular crafters on Wednesday.....
Hugs, Jo. X 

No comments: