Followers

Friday 24 May 2013

Take Flight


Hello all, Friday morning.....yeh.....I am so excited as it is going to be a special weekend for me, with lots of family time, meals out and a night away in a hotel for Karl and me.....(it is a special Birthday for me on Tuesday....and no not quite 21....) 
So, with that in mind I am scheduling a couple posts....
This is one of the samples Kay had on t.v. last Sunday....
 

It is one of IndigoBlu MDF hearts, coated in Gesso. Then acrylic paint and then stamped in Archival ink....I used one of the new stamps.....Take Flight...
Coloured the design with watercolour pencils....
 

I do love to make these hearts....and they make a great gift....if you haven't tried making one.....please give it a go.....
That's all from me for today....so enjoy your weekend all and see you soon. Jo. X 

3 comments:

Linda said...

This is so pretty Jo. The colours are fab, love the poppies just making an appearance at the bottom, and the bird is coloured beautifully.
If I don't get chance to visit on Tuesday, have a lovely birthday - it's not that bad you know, being 21 and a bit. Enjoy your weekend, hope you get spoiled rotten!!! xx

Clare with paint in her hair said...

Happy Birthday!!! Hope you had a fabulous weekend away.

Nikki K said...

Love this, delicate and pretty. xx