Followers

Thursday 11 July 2013

Good Evening

Wow, how hot is it? ....not that I am complaining.....
Yesterday, was play day in Hazel Grove......sorry....workshop day...
Some of the ladies had requested cards for children as they have grandchild to make cards for...
So that is what we did...


This was the first one and used a stamp set from Creative Expressions, which I stamped using Memento ink and then coloured with ProMarkers.
The background was made with a Sue Wilson technique.....
If you haven't tried it, all you do is tear pieces of Masking tape and then randomly place them on a piece of card.....then use Distress inks on top...It really does give a great effect....


This second one was a quick card...(you know the ones....that you need ...Yesterday!!!) I used patterned paper and a topper.....simple....just added ribbon and dew drops...


This third card was made with papers and decoupage sheets featuring Rupert Bear....I thought this was useful for the Big Kids too...
Thank you to the ladies who came and as always, thank you for your help and making me a brew....oh and Chrissie ....enjoy Summer Crafting....
See you soon. Jo. X 

2 comments:

Janet Pring said...

Brilliant set of cards for Children xx

Chrissie Roberts said...

I really loved these cards Jo. Ideal for all my grandchildren :)

I had a fantastic time at Summer Crafting but now I am broke! Lots of new goodies to play with though!

Chrissie x