Followers

Sunday 15 September 2013

New blog Challenge Day

Hi lovely crafters, blog followers and friends...good to see you,
Well as it is the 15th of the month, it is the day for a new Blog Challenge over at the  Sweet Lilac Paper Flowers Blog...and the new theme is ....
..............Vintage.......
Here is my DT inspiration, I do hope that you like it,



I used a lovely paper from the Secret Garden collection from Graphic 45 and yes, I did stroke it first!!!
The sentiment is a Clarity Stamp, I used Versafine ink....Imperial Purple...
The butterfly is also a Clarity stamp, stamped onto Vellum and then cut out. 



The gorgeous little cameo is from HobbyHouse and they come in a variety of colours...



The flowers are from Sweet Lilac as is the lace.....I do love their products and if you go to their on line shop you can see the full range of products....
The green leaves are one of the white flowers coloured with Bundled Sage Distress Ink and then cut into sections...
We had some wonderful entries last month and congratulations to the winner...oh, did I mention you win some Sweet Lilac goodies....
Why not go along and have a look at the other DT work ....just click 
HERE.....
If you like the Graphic 45 papers, have you checked out my lovely friends blog....Clare is the only UK DT member for Graphic 45 .
Well, that's enough for me today...take care . Have a good week and call back soon. Jo. X 

7 comments:

Linda Simpson said...

This is gorgeous Jo, love the papers and the sentiment.

Hugs
Linda xxxx

Theresa said...

i love this card Jo. and graphic 45 papers are my favourites. the only prob is i look at them and don't want to cut them up. love what you did with butterfly..... i thought it was a die at first. and that little cameo tucked away in the corner is too sweet. i think i wll have to go and have a nosey and buy some....
well in a nutshell it's fab Jo xx

Unknown said...

Very pretty Jo & I love the lilacs you've used.
Amy x

Janet Pring said...

Very pretty card Jo and has a lovely delicate feel to it xx

Basslady said...

a very noble and elegant card!

hugs and kisses from germany,
silvi xoxo

Linda Page said...

lovely card Jo love the papers and the flowers but I do love that little cameo hiding away lol

Unknown said...

Nice post. Your information is really good. Thank you for sharing.........................

Paper Craft Wholesale