Followers

Friday 13 September 2013

Thanks goodness it is Friday

Oh have you ever had one of those weeks? You know the one....where you just go from one thing to another.....
I won't bore you with all the ups and downs, but I must tell you about my trip to the garage to have a pigeon removed from the grill of my car....
It all happened on Tuesday evening....Karl and I were travelling down the motorway past Stockport when a rather large pigeon flew head on into my car....this was bad enough, it made a loud noise and unfortunately, killed said bird instantly....but........it got stuck and I mean well stuck and we could not remove it.....so I had to carry on driving with these large wings spread out in front of my car....all I can say is that it certainly took people by surprise and I did get some odd looks....
Even my lovely Postman knocked on the door on Wednesday morning and said....Jo...do you know you have a pigeon in the front of your car?????
Thank goodness for a really nice man at my local garage...who took pity on me....removed it and even jet washed the front of my car for me.....
Talk about a freak accident, I'm just glad that I didn't have workshops on Wednesday morning....what would my ladies have said????
On to things crafty, I have just realised that I have not shown you the samples that I made for Jenny For her recent Christmas shows on C&C ....
These were made using Hobby Art Stamps, Memento ink and coloured with Graph'It markers...
This is Rocy Robin,


The next two cards were made using stamps from the Robin and Friends set.


Here I used PanPastels...


This is Bertie, with Distress Inks....


And this is Archie and Pals...also using Distress Inks....


I do hope that you like them.
I am off now to walk Tess, who is down in the dumps as she is having a Phantom Pregnancy.....poor thing....she is so sad ....
Whatever next,
Have a good weekend and call back soon, 
Jo. X 

5 comments:

Janet Pring said...

Oh Jo! I can just imagine a poor pigeon sticking out of the front of your car!
Lovely, lovely cards. The robin is just fab isn't he? and I love what you have done with him xxx

Eileen said...

Shame about the pigeon Jo! .... Love the stamps used here ... You have worked your magic with them ! E xxxx

Lisapmac said...

Oh my what a going on! Lovely cards and big loves to Tess xx

Theresa said...

lovely work as per usual jo xx

Lynne said...

That made me laugh Jo!

Love the cards. They all look so jolly. I'm hoping Jenny will have Archie and Pals at Harrogate. I need that stamp!

Hugs to Tess. x