Followers

Tuesday 25 February 2014

The Majestic Magpie

Good evening all and welcome to our new followers. Thank you for joining in with this journey through the amazing world of craft and beyond...
I have been really busy the last two days and nights, getting my Clarity samples ready for this Sundays tv shows...I have one more to finish, then they will be in the post tomorrow....brilliant new stamps and stencils by the way...


Today, I'm sharing one of last months samples with you, it uses the Magpie Montage stamps.
I used the reverse of Centura Pearl card and Distress Inks, Peacock Feathers, Bundled Sage and Spiced Marmalade....Also the honeycomb Stencil some spritzing and blotting.


Both stamps were stamped using Onyx Black VersaFine ink.


I coloured the Magpies using Distress ink and water on my nonstick mat, added some Perfect Pearls before I began to paint ...this really does give a shine...


Right, back to the craft table....and for those regular readers it is one of those nights were I need my lucky red knickers.....they worked last week.....so I'm hoping for another win......(well the boys are) 
I hope you have a good evening whatever you are doing ....
Thanks for looking in ,
Jo.  X 

1 comment:

Yvonne said...

This is really stunning Jo and the Perfect Pearls give a lovely subtle glimmer.
Can't wait to see all your samples on Sunday - really looking forward to the show xxx