Followers

Thursday 13 March 2014

The Lucky Set.

Good evening all, how's your week going? Well I had a lovely set of new Clarity products arrive yesterday, but won't have time to start playing until next week....oh, itchy hands....
So I thought I had better share some of my last months samples....
Tonight,  I thought we would look at the Lucky Set of Stamps and Stencils...and this is the card that I made...I do hope that you like it...


I started off with the Good Luck Stencil and used my wonderful Stencil brush and Lettuce Adirondack ink..


Next I put the Line Stencil on top and this time used Meadow Adirondack ink and a sponge..


This is what I had created...


I stamped the four leaf clover and used clear embossing powder, then cut it out leaving a small white border..


Some matting and layering,


The background was created with all the stamps and some random stamping....and a variety of shades of green ink pads...


Some positioning, some ribbon and job done....
Green is not a colour that I use very much, but I do like the way that this looked so I may just use it a bit more...
So I wish you all lots of luck....
In fact, if you leave me a comment I will pick a random person to win one of the new A Moment Of Clarity Stencils....
So go on .....you know you want one...
Hugs...Jo. X 

6 comments:

Jane said...

This looked amazing on TV!!! Lovely dimension to your card Jo! Xxx

Lisapmac said...

This looks so effective , love the stripey effect on the wording. I'm a big fan of stamping in one colour but different tones, great artwork xx

Janet Pring said...

Wonderful, Jo. I liked this as soon as I saw it on the TV. The stripes look great through the words

Theresa said...

yes please i do! this looks ace in green. i used this set last week and was quite happy with the outcome....different colours though a bit of green featured....xx

Emma Burns said...

How on earth did I miss the stripe stencil Jo! Loving what you have done with this set and the stencils. Hugs xxx

Linda Simpson said...

Stunning Jo, love green myself, love how you have used the stencil. See you Sunday.
Hugs
Linda xxx