Followers

Sunday 20 April 2014

Happy Easter.

Good afternoon and Happy Easter to you all, I do hope that you are having a lovely Sunday.

Karl, Tess and me have been for a walk and spent a couple of hours in the garden. So now it so time for a spot of lunch.


Yesterday I had a lovely day at Crafts 4 U 2 Do in St. Helens, it really is a great shop and Chris the manager is very helpful ( he makes great coffee too)

Today is my brother-in-law Andy's 50th Birthday so I want to wish him a very Happy Birthday and hope he has a great day....

Unfortunately Mikey had a bad night last night and so he will be spending the day in bed, but here are a couple of photos of him last week....any excuse to dress up.....the things that he will do for a free lunch at work.....

And

If you were in Didsbury last Wednesday, you might have seen him.

Right I had better go and make a late lunch, enjoy the rest of the weekend, and remember to tell those special people in your life how special they are.....

Love and hugs...

Jo. X

 

5 comments:

Unknown said...

Happy Easter Jo fab makes hope the chocolate was nice ;) x x x

Linda Simpson said...

Happy Easter Jo, I hope you have had a lovely day and the cards are lovely.
Hugs
Linda xxx

Maria Moorhouse said...

Sounds like you're all having an enjoyable Easter, and chocolate too! Your card is lovely, the chicks are so sweet. Have a lovely day tomorrow too xxx

Yvonne said...

Happy Easter Jo. Fabulous Easter makes and I love the photos of Mikey xxxx

Chrissie Roberts said...

So happy to see a picture of Mikey in his rabbit costume! Sorry to hear he (Mikey) had a bad night but hope your brother in law enjoyed his day
These cards and chocolate bags are fantastic. I really love the chicks.