Followers

Saturday 3 May 2014

Saturday with Butterflies.

Good morning all, and welcome to the weekend, Bank Holiday weekend....I do hope you have something nice planned.

I am off to C.J. CardCrafts in Edgeley today where we will be decorating M.D.F. butterflies. I do love this technique and the MDF products from Rob are always fantastic quality.....do have a look at his web site.

http://www.mdfblanks.com

We will also be using some lovely Stamps from Clarity.

Which reminds me Barbara will be on our screens on Sunday....9-11am.

Here is a Sneak Peek

TV.......Sky 671, FreeView 36, FreeSat 813 and Virgin 743

As I am off to France ( oh I am so excited) on Monday I may not blog for a while....I will do my best to stay in touch...so please behave whilst I am away!!!!

Take care all, and see you soon,

Much love Jo. X

 

 

7 comments:

rachel said...

gorgeous make Jo - hope your weekend and france trip go wonderfully! Hugs rachel x

Debbie said...

Hi Jo.
Love the Butterfly, hope the day went well. I adore Rob's MDF and Angie and I went to his Workshop in January at Macclesfield (bought far too much stuff, but it sells like hot cakes when covered in gorgeous papers like Graphic 45!)
Have a great time in France, speak again soon. debbiex

Janet Pring said...

Are we there yet?? So looking forward to seeing you again, Jo. Lovely cards, as always and I am looking forward to seeing your samples xx

Linda Simpson said...

Great minds think alike Jo, I am making a wall hanging with the MDF butterflies. I do love yours they are stunning! I hope you have a fabulous time with your ladies crafting.
Hugs
Linda xxx

Saintly Lisa said...

Lovely butterflies Jo, have a great time in France....have you packed yet xxx

Jo Rice said...

Thanks Lisa, and it is packing day tomorrow, just need to buy a case first...
See you when I get back. X

Unknown said...

Enjoy your trip to France ....wonderful spending some time with like minded people... I din't have to say 'Have fun' because I know you will xxx Annie