Followers

Sunday 13 July 2014

Large Poppy.

Morning all, I do hope you are having a good Sunday...Karl and me have just taken Tess on a lovely long walk.....although it isn't sunny today it is warm and fresh.....you know the sort of ' good to be alive weather'

Today I have lots of catching up to do.....washing, ironing, gardening, emails to answer so I thought I would start by catching up with all you lovely followers. I did promise that this week I would not post anymore Christmas cards...

So today I am sharing a card that Was published in Creative Cardmaking issue 66, it used one of my all time favourite Clarity Stamps...The Large Poppy ...

I stamped onto Parchment using VersaFine ink...Vintage Sepia and added colour to the revers side using Wink Of Stella Pens...oh how cool are they ? Have you got any yet?

Highlight were added with a white gel pen...

Decorative brads are a great way of attaching parchment to card...

Right I had better go and get some jobs ticked off the list .....tomorrow Tess is having an operation and part of this is to remove a lump from her tummy and send it off for histology....obviously as she is my baby...It will be a difficult day so I have lots of craft projects lined up to keep me busy....mind you it won't be the same without her sitting on my feet or on my bench...

Enjoy your Sunday all....

Oh and a special hug to a wonderful gentleman Crafter John who is in hospital and not well at the moment...

Get Better soon ....

Love and hugs,

Jo. xxxx

 

7 comments:

Linda Simpson said...

Gorgeous poppy and love the card. I hope everything goes well for Tess tomorrow.
Hugs
Linda xxx

Yvonne said...

Such a lovely card Jo - sometimes the Clarity Stamps which hp have been around for a while get forgotten but this one should definitely stay at the top of the pile it's beautiful.
Hope all goes well tomorrow for Tess - I'll be thinking of you xxxx

Linda Page said...

Beautiful card Jo xx

rachel said...

a gorgeous card Jo - I do hope that everything is okay with Tess. Sending hugs xx

Donna Brooks said...

Hoping everything goes well for Tess tomorrow. XX

Theresa said...

this is lovely Jo and i really need to get my hands on that poppy stamp. hope all goes well for Tess. hugs xx

Jo Rice said...

Thank you lovely ladies for you comments and your best wishes for Tess...Jo. X