Followers

Wednesday 22 October 2014

Off to the SECC.....

Good morning all ...well hopefully by now Dave, Heather, Len and myself will be on our way up to Glasgow to set up ready for the SECC....the show is on Thursday , Friday, Saturday and Sunday...if you are coming please do come and say hello....I just hope that the rain has stopped and that the dreadful wind has gone away....

Here are a couple of my sample boards....

I will be demonstrating with the new mini blending tool....honestly ...if you don't have one yet...you really need one....( well at least two!!!) ....and Clarity have a fantastic show offer on .

Here are some samples made using Grunge Paste through a stencil and then coloured with inks.....

I will also be using Perfect Pearls too.,

And I will be using the new Stencils.....Sam's Eggs and Jo's Bubbles....

Well , it would be rude not too....

Must get on...lots still to do...

Have a good week, take care and see you soon,

Jo. xxxx

 

7 comments:

Debbie said...

Hi Jo
Lovely examples, your work is wonderful.
Have a good one at SECC hope it's a great show.
I love the new blending tool, bought one off you last week and it's great.
See you soon. Dx

Unknown said...

Hi Jo
Great works of Art, I'll be popping along to see you on Friday at SECC your stencil is one of many on my list as is the blending tool ect ect ect.
Safe journey Team Clarity.

Wendyxxx

Donna Brooks said...

Lovely demo boards, will be trying out a few more grunge paste backgrounds. Hope you have a fantastic time at the show. XX

Janet Pring said...

Lovely bubbles Jo! Great demo boards too xx

Jackie Elliott said...

Lovely samples, I'm loving your bubble stencil, will be getting it asap.
Safe trip to the show and hope it goes well.
Jackie, x

Shazza said...

I need all of these products. Wish I could be at the SECC but alas I need to be in Edinburgh Saturday/Sunday. Have fun x

LoraineC said...

Love your bubble stencil, it's at the top of my list, great card samples too x