Followers

Thursday 26 February 2015

Love is in the air...

Good evening and thank you for sharing a few minutes with me...

Today I just want to spend a few moments reminding you about the Sweet Lilac Paper Flowers Blog Challenge...

This is a monthly challenge and the winner chosen at random wins a hamper of the gorgeous Sweet Lilac Flowers...

http://sweetlilacflowers.blogspot.co.uk

The theme this month is Love is in the Air....

So I have decorated a large heart which now hangs above our bed...

Here is a close up...

I hope you will pop over and have a look at the inspiration from the DT...and even better enter the challenge...and remember it doesn't have to be a card....

That is it from me for tonight....Karl is on his way home from London...

And I have to tidy up all this craft stash before he gets home...oh and make him some food....

Take care and pop back soon...

Jo. xxxx

 

 

No comments: