Followers

Friday 29 May 2015

Thank you...

Good afternoon all,

I do hope your Friday is going well....I just wanted to spend a few moments with you today to say Thank you to all the lovely people who messaged me, emailed me....sent me a text, a card, flowers, wine, an orchid , candles, some chocolates .....oh my....the list goes on....I thank you all from the bottom of my heart.....

I had a wonderful Birthday yesterday and I did have some help to open my presents.....

Mr Eric had a brilliant time....

Here are just some of the amazing handcrafted cards that I reviewed..

And I always get a buzz when the florist walks up our drive...

So a big Thank you one and all....

Hope you have a very happy and contented weekend....

Hugs...

Jo. xxx

 

3 comments:

rachel said...

you so deserve it Jo! So sorry I couldn't send anything - I don't have your address!!! Will need to remedy that at the next Clarity Cumbria! Big hugs rachel x

Lynne Bishop said...

Glad you had a wonderful Birthday. Florist knocked on our door the other day i was so thrilled til she asked if I could take the flowers in for a neighbour. Well at least they were on my table for an hour. xx

Donna Brooks said...

Glad you had a super day, wow what a great collection of handmade cards! Xx