Followers

Monday 13 July 2015

Happy Days.

Good afternoon and I am just so delighted to say Hi to another blog follower....Crafty Jo...welcome ...and I really hope you enjoy it here...please help yourself to tea, coffee and snacks....

I do hope that you had a lovely weekend...I really did...

I seem to have been working constantly for ages So I felt that I just needed some good old play time...so off I set to stay with my lovely friend Yvonne......her and Paul were the most generous and kind hosts....

You know good friends are so important....and yes we did talk a lot, laugh and have a little glass of bubbly....or two...

Look at the view from my bedroom window.....and those gorgeous flowers from their garden..

Another one of our friends popped over to play....now Jane is a very talented lady and showed me some clay work....I think it was polymer clay ...but apologies if I am wrong....but I was concentrating so much on playing with the pasta maker...to produce this....

And then this....

I am so pleased with this necklace.....( good teacher...)

My first ever attempt....so I put it on straight away...

 

We also did some wire work....I learnt so many new words from Skinner blends to Cabuchones....( and I am such a child...I just kept saying....Cabuchone.....!!!)

And here is my attempt at wire work.....

It was so good to spend quality time but also just to have a go at different crafts...and to learn about other techniques and see what hobbies other people have...

You know it reminded me how important workshops are....and that they are a great way to try something new...even if you think that you won't like it...it is good to have a go....And not to dismiss another craft just because you haven't tried it...

Speaking of workshops if you live in the Anglesey area and fancy joining in with a day workshop using Stamps and Stencils from Clarity just drop me an email

Jrcrafts28@gmail.com

As on Sunday 2nd August we are having our first Clarity Anglesey .....

Come and join us....it promises to be a fab day...

I must go ....as I need to catch up on jobs that I missed over the weekend...

Hugs Jo. xxxx

 

 

5 comments:

rachel said...

sounds like you've been having a lovely time - some interesting words and fabulous jewellery - wow - you'll have to bring some to sell at clarity cumbria! Enjoy yourself - big hugs rachel xx

Jan said...

I would be there in a heartbeat if I didn't have to cross the pond . Do people there realize what a gift they have in their own backyard named Jo ? Beautiful jewelry . Love it

CraftyJo said...

Thanks for the welcome Jo, looking forward to stalking you daily :) Jo

Donna Brooks said...

How fun to have a weekend of play! Xx

Jo Rice said...

Thank you Janice for saying such a lovely thing....I really appreciate your kind words...have a good day....hugs...xxx