Followers

Thursday 13 August 2015

A Row of Birds..

Good morning all,

How are you today ? I have yet another busy day and am not feeling 100% so I thought I would start by having a cup of green tea and a catch up with you..

Yesterday it was play day in Hazel Grove....and as always their was a lot of laughter....

We used the wonderful Bird Row and flowers stamps from Clarity....and even did some fussy cutting.....( sorry ladies.....but it does keep you quiet!!!! Well all except Eileen!!!! lol )

Here is our first card...

I do love these adorable little birds.....they are great to cut out and decoupage too....

Oh also they make great little robins ....just change their colour...

Next we made a lovely little 6x6 card.....using a rather lovely Stencil, (well I would say that ) and some careful masking.....( or not so careful ....but ladies remember what happens in church.....stays in church ....)

These birds also take well to some tangling......they really are multitalented feathered friends....

These stamps come with their masks too, so they really are a must have....just visit the website....

http://www.claritystamp.co.uk

Thank you for looking in , have a lovely day and remember a smile costs nothing but it can mean the world to someone......

Hugs...Jo. xxxx

 

19 comments:

Jane said...

Two very lovely cards there Jo! Sorry you're not feeling too well today ....hope the green tea helps!
See you soon! xx

Angie said...

I hope you feel a lot better soon, loving the cards and the tangling on the birds is perfect. Take care and see you Saturday for our turn to play woo hoo xx

Mindful craft said...

Sending Hugs and well wishes...wonderful makes as always xXx

Donna Brooks said...

Hope you feel better soon! These cards are beautiful, love the bird stamp and how you have used it in both examples. Xx

Lisapmac said...

Lovely cards, really like what you have made, I wasn't sure about the birds but you've convinced me they should go on the list , hope you feel better soon xx

Barbara Finch said...

These are lovely Jo -I do like this stamp. It's amazing how different the tangling makes the image look. Xx

Unknown said...

Love the cards Jo. Hope you're feeling better xx

Jan said...

Well I was looking for my daily dose of Barbara gray and it's not here yet so I thought what would I do while I ate my lunch , and so you are second on my list I love her and I love you too but don't tell her .
I have your bubbles and wasn't sure about the birds but they will go on my wish list
Your cards are so lovely and so much inspiration . Thank you so much for sharing . Have some chocolate ,that always helps me feel better . I've come to accept that some days I feel great and other days not so , and no rhyme nor reason . Healing thoughts coming your way . Joy now jan

Bernadette said...

What lovely cards. I do hope you are feeling better soon Jo?
Lots of crafty hugs and kisses Xx

Theresa said...

oh what a fab little card. love the second one too. your tangling is ac Jo and it's given me an idea for a card that i've started and never finished. and guess what? it features Jo's bubbles! hugs xx

rachel said...

brilliant Jo - love the zentangling. can't wait for saturday! hugs rachel x

Jeanette Butler said...

Great card designs, Jo. These birds are so much fun. Your tangling shows how differently they can be used. Sorry that you're feeling under the weather so hope the green tea helped and that you're feeling better today xxx

Jo Rice said...

Oh Janice, you do say the most wonderful things...to have my name in the same sentence as Barbara really made my day...thank you so much......hugs...Jo. xxxxx

Jo Rice said...

Thanks all for your lovely comments and for taking the time to visit my blog, I really appreciate them all..... I had a much better night last night....so fingers crossed for a better day today then off to Clarity Cumbria tomorrow...have a lovely day everyone.....xxxx

Yvonne said...

Really sorry to hear you're not feeling tickety boo but hope you pick up soon.
I absolutely adore these two projects you clever lady. I too love these little birds xxx

Unknown said...

Hope you're feeling better. I got these stamps at the Crowborough workshop, so will be giving them a try this weekend!

Judy said...

These are lovely cards Jo! I also bought the stamps at Crowborough so you have inspired me to try a little tangling on the birds, thank you! I really hope you are feeling a lot better today. I too have good and bad days so I know what it's like, so frustrating when you want to be doing things. Hope this week is full of good days xxx

Barbara said...

Lovely artwork. Looks like you had a fun time together xxxx

Jo Rice said...

Thanks Barbara, i really appreciate you leaving a comment...have a lovely Sunday and hugs to you and Dave...x x