Followers

Tuesday 12 April 2016

A fishy tale.

Good afternoon lovely friends and followers, how are you doing today?

I am frantically ticking jobs off my to do list......!!!! The trouble is more seem to being added to it at the moment!!!

So I thought I would make a nice cup of tea and come and have a chat...

I thought I would share some Groovi work with you today...now you know I am quite new to this , but I am so pleased with the way the whole system works...here is one of my cards that I sent to Barbara using the wonderful Carp and netting plates...( they can be found on the Clarity website )

I have just caught up on the show from Ally Pally on Saturday...another great show ...

I started by using the nesting circle plate...now you know I have a think about bubbles...

You see that is one thing that I love about this system,,,that you can stamp your own mark on it....it is definitely not a one trick pony....

Next came the carp

And some more bubbles, then the netting

Followed by a little white work....( I am still practicing Emma)

Next some colour using Spectrum Noir pencils.

Some more colour, a wondeful corner punch..and hey hoo...

Here is a closer look.

I really enjoyed making this and was so pleased with the way it turned out...

That's better I feel calmer already and full of energy to tackle more jobs on that list...

Before I go.

Here is a little teaser of something that just may be coming to our screens tomorrow....

Have a lovely evening...and pop back soon

Much love and hugs

Jo. xxx

 

4 comments:

Jane said...

Lovely fishy card! And as for sneaky peek.. Lovely!

Jane said...

Lovely fishy card! And as for sneaky peek.. Lovely!

rachel said...

loving these fish Jo - they are brilliant!!! Hugs rachel x

Andy Duggan said...

Fabulous shading on the fish! Loving the colours you have used.