Followers

Tuesday 26 July 2016

All it needs is a photo...

Good evening all and thanks for popping in...

I have a few minutes spare...now that doesn't happen very often so I thought we could have a cup of tea and a catch up.

I have just finished getting everything sorted out for tomorrow's workshop in Hazel Grove...we are having a day class ....mixed media...

A real fun day of crafting , lots of coffee and chat and oh yes there will be cake,,,

We are going to be playing with gesso and Inka gold...

And decorating a photo frame....all this one needs is a photo....

But as I really hate having my photo taken...it certainly won't be one with me in it...

Do pop back tomorrow to see how the class has gone,,,

As you know I do enjoy mixed media and after we decorated the book box in a recent Clarity Cumbria workshop the project has been really well recieved...

So much so...that I have been invited to repeat it at CJ CardCrafts in Stockport on Tuesday 16th August ( only a couple of spaces left...0161-477-7027)

And at The Craft Range , Burnley on Tuesday 27th September ( 01282 833091)

I am really looking forward to more messy play...

And more cake......

Take care all and have a lovely evening

Much love and hugs

Jo. xxx

 

10 comments:

Inkypinkydelights said...

WOW Jo you are doing well! Oh now this is just brilliant! Love this! BIG TIME. Judy x

Inkypinkydelights said...

WOW Jo you are doing well! Oh now this is just brilliant! Love this! BIG TIME. Judy x

Lisapmac said...

Stunning projects, amazing inspiration xx

Jane said...

Great project for the ladies to do Jo! You should take a picture of them doing it so they can put that in their frame!!! Xx

Saintly Lisa said...

Looks great Jo, I'm sure everyone will be thrilled with theirs tomorrow xx

Jo Rice said...

Thanks ladies, I am all set for another crafty day with friends....take care all.....xxx

rachel said...

Wonderful news jo. Looking forward to seeing you tomorrow xx

fabulous fiona said...

Love this Jo. Hope your class goes well. I think a photo of you and Carl would lovely in this frame!

KarinsArtScrap said...

wow Jo stunning projects, fab decorations and use of colours, love it all

Gr Karin

Theresa said...

fabulous projects Jo. such lucky ladies in your workshop, hugs xx