Followers

Sunday 10 July 2016

Clarity Glasgow

Good evening all , thanks for joining me this evening...and please join me in welcoming our new follower...

It is always great to meet and catch up with fellow crafters.

Yesterday it was our Clarity Glasgow workshop , and as always it was a fabulous day...lots of hugs, lots of laughter and lots of crafting...oh and lots of cake ...thanks Eileen...

We started with a typical Clarity card design...using the fabulous Floral Crook Stamp.

 

And then we used the poppy stamp and some linen card along with some Distress inks and Inka Gold paint .

The white area has been masked off , so that it can be stamped later...you see these are inserts for bags...

And then with the brilliant alphabet stamps they can be personalised...name,,,,blog details etc...

Here we are with our bags...I am so proud of these ladies...look at their brilliant work...

And no comments about Bag Ladies....please...lol...

After lunch we had a relaxing time , cutting out and paper piecing

And then finished off the day making book marks...

I have to show you a present that I was given,,,,it was made for me by our youngest crafter , Erin...

She was unwell and not able to join us yesterday , so Erin,,,we all send you love and hugs and hope you feel better soon...

Thank you so much for my canvas...I love it and it is hung up in my craft room...

I will treasure it always...

Today I have been finishing some Groovi samples ready for Maria who is on Hochanda on Wednesday.

I must admit poor Karl was not too impressed with me on Friday evening...

We were alone in our hotel room....

he came out of the bathroom ,

dressed in a little white towel...

Bottle of champagne in hand........

Only to find me engrossed in my Groovi and the bed looking like this...!!!!

 

Oh Barb...what have you done to me....????

On that note I will sign off for tonight...

Hope you sleep well and have a good week ahead...

Much love and hugs..

Jo. xxx

 

 

6 comments:

Laurane said...

So sorry I missed it this time - looks like it was a great day as always. See you next time. Lxxx

Linda Page said...

Hahaha poor Carl.

Anyhoo amazing stuff from you and tour ladies as ever xx

Linda Page said...

Hahaha poor Carl.

Anyhoo amazing stuff from you and tour ladies as ever xx

Lisapmac said...

Lol xx

fabulous fiona said...

It was an amazing day and I had so much fun as I am sure everyone else did. Thank you for coming up to share Clarity with us.
It is good hear that Carl thinks Groovi is worthy of champagne!!!!!!!!!!!!

Donna Brooks said...

LOL, poor Carl! I bet it didn't take long to put the groovi tool down to hold a champagne glass. Great cards and projects from everyone. XX