Followers

Thursday 17 November 2016

Lovely ladies.

Good afternoon all, and thanks for joining me today...oh it is a very cold, wet, dark day here today in Cheadle Hulme.

It was a very muddy dog walk this morning...and I mean muddy...it took me ages to hose Tess and Eric when we got back.

Yesterday it was our Hazel Grove workshops and we used the Jayne Nestorenko floral stamps...I do love these...and yes I know I keep using them , again and again...

The frame is wonderful and it works with so many of the stamp sets...

We used dye based inks and water to add some colour, and I do love to add water droplets with either liquid glass or glossy accents.

These stamps are great for either 8x8 cards or even 6x6 cards...so versatile.

Thanks to Wendy we had some yummy cake too....shame our camel lady was away.....( when she finds out we had cake, she will have the hump....!!!!! Whoops ...Sorry )

 

Whilst we were eating cake Maria was on Hochanda , so I had to record the shows....she was using some wonderful new Groovi plates....these are the samples that I made...

I do love to mix and match the plates

The star template makes gorgeous 3d Stars, but I thought I would go for a card instead...just to be different..

I am just catching up on the shows, and I have to say all the dt samples were simply stunning..

I am off to Crookilleycrafts crafts this evening for a crafters catch up...so that will be good.

So I had better get a wriggle on,

Take care all,

Catch you tomorrow...it's a new F&F Challenge...

Love and hugs

Jo. xxx

 

3 comments:

MFM said...

Your samples are just beautiful again. Hope it's better weather tomorrow for the dog walk.
MFMxx

fabulous fiona said...

I really want those stamps and are on my wish list. They are so beautiful and can be used for so many occasions.
I am looking forward to a groovi day on Saturday with Emma at Giffnock for Groovi Scotland. It will be so nice just to sit and craft all day.

Lisapmac said...

Beautiful projects, loved your Groovi samples too.
Winter weather is not kind to us dog walkers , take care xx