Followers

Saturday 24 December 2016

Happy Christmas

Good evening all, I do hope that you are all sorted and now relaxing with a glass of something...

I have spent a wonderful family day...starting with a long dog walk, then we went out for breakfast with Mikey and Fran....poor Adam is working today and tomorrow...

So Christmas dinner will be a little late, hopefully around 4....

With it being Christmas Eve , I have a Christmas card to share with you..

A mixture of stamps, stencil, ink and die cuts...

I do love to mix stamps and stencils

Some decoupaging

And some glitter too...well it is Christmas

And some little jingle bells,,,for that finishing touch...

And here is a similar one....

Look Adam made Daniell a bauble for the tree, and on the back he wrote,,,

My Darling Danielle. You melt my heart,,,all my Love...xxx

How lovely is that....

So let's all spread some love this festive season....

As part of Karl's Christmas present I gave to the Salvation Army appeal, it is really easy to do....just £19 and the knowledge that it will be used to help someone...

To me...that is what Christmas is all about...

Enjoy ....

Much love and hugs...

Jo.xxxxxxxxxx

 

2 comments:

dbr44 said...

Beautiful cards Jo. Sounds like a nice day with family. Love the idea of Th Salvation Army. We do something similar.
Right now we are watching Andre Rieu and 'sipping' Prosecco. We have already had Christmas dinner and opened some presents - just the 2 of us - because we will be with Gareth and family all day tomorrow.
Have a wonderful Christmas! Tons of Love Chrissie & Don X

Donna Brooks said...

Merry Christmas Jo! Have a fab time. xx