Followers

Sunday 11 December 2016

Lovely people..

Good evening and thanks for joining me again...I do hope that you have had a good weekend, not long now until the big day...

How are your plans going ?

Well Donna, you must have read my mind, because on Saturday we did have a Christmas card making class,,, well I had to start making mine at some time,,,

We used Jaynes Poinsettia and Holly & Ivy stamp sets...

 

And some of the Festive stencils

The idea was to choose designs that can be batch card makes

I do love this bauble stamp...it may be an old one,,,but it comes out every year..

We also had some Groovi play time,,,

Using the moonfairy plate

And thanks to Susan we had lots of chocolate too.

I had better go as I need to catch up with our Paul on Hochanda...

Take care all,

Much love and hugs.

Jo. xxx

 

3 comments:

Donna Brooks said...

Haaaa, haaaa, now if only you could keep everyone's cards you would be well ahead! Beautiful cards, I have used Jayne's stamps for mine this year, just couldn't put them down. XX

rachel said...

beautiful makes Jo - I am still not organised but hey - whats new!!! Hugs rachel x

Janet Pring said...

Fab cards, Jo - I like the quick and easy ones for Christmas! XX