Followers

Monday 9 January 2017

New workshop dates...

Good evening all, hope your week has started well..

It is all go here, and I really don't know where today has gone,,,

I have been getting my books up to date and filling in that self assessment form ,,.that I love so much!!!!lol

I am really looking forward to getting back to workshops and seeing all my crafty friends again...

They kick of with our local Cheshire Crafts groups at Hazel Grove on Wednesday..

All the dates are on the workshop page of this blog

( fingers crossed that I have updated them )

So do check them out..

And don't miss out....

And for anyone who is new to crafting...just get in touch as you would be most welcome,,

Off to cook some food...and then walk Tess and Eric...in the rain...again...

Take care all

Much love and hugs.

Jo. xxx

 

 

3 comments:

Unknown said...

I haven't posted on your blog for a while but I have read every word and studied every piece of artwork. I have been a little under the weather for a while but am bouncing back now. I really look forward to your blog and love it when an e-mail pings me to say you have posted on here. Love, love all of your work including the pyrography.

Unknown said...

Also meant to say that if I lived in your area I would definitely be at your classes. Hazel Grove is where my daughter in law and her family are from. I watched you demonstrate with Clarity at Ally Pally a few years ago and didn't realise you had come so far south.xx

Jo Rice said...

Hi Susan , thanks for your comments and I am so pleased that you read my blog and enjoy it. I am sorry that you have been under the weather but glad that you are feeling a bit better, Take care....jo. Xxx