Followers

Monday 23 January 2017

So special.

Good afternoon everyone, how has your week started? It has been a very grey day here in Cheshire,,,in fact I don't think it has got light at all....we had thick fog this morning when we took the dogs out...so much so ...we nearly lost Eric....

Oh this cough, bug thing is a real keeper...but I did manage to keep my voice enough to get through both workshops on Saturday...

Sunday I was a little quiet....

It was great to be back at CJ Cards, and catch up with Glynis and the ladies. Always good to meet new ladies too...

It was a very sad day for many of us yesterday when we read the news that the lovely Jayne Nestorenko had passed away on Saturday evening.

I am sure many of you reading this will have your own memories, from meeting her, seeing her demos, watching her on C&C , and using her stamps...

In the early days she got me into Medallion stamps, and fine glitter....oh the stamps were big wood mounted beauties..

Then the cute companion stamps and cd's.

Oh I loved these...and spent many a happy hour cutting out and making the gorgeous characters and scenes..

You know in this industry there are some lovely people, and some not so nice sort...( they really do stab you in the back at the first opportunity) but then there are rare people like Jayne...who really was the most, loving, kind, gentle, generous lady that you could wish to meet...and she was fun to be with and had a smile that could light up a room...and oh my she was so talented...

I adore using her images...

And I am so proud to be able to still use them and keep her dreams alive

You know , I am sure she has got a table sorted out and heaven is a craftier place...

My thoughts are with her husband , daughter, family and friends....

Take care everyone...

Much love and hugs

Jo. Xxx

 

1 comment:

ssn.wht@gmail.com said...

A lovely tribute to a gentle soul. I have some of those chunky wood medallion stamps too Jo, and a fantastic DVD tutorial by Jayne. Such a sad loss to the crafty world, and heartbreaking for her family and friends x