Followers

Friday 3 February 2017

Paris in the Lakes

Good afternoon everyone , hope Friday is treating you well and that you have a lovely weekend planned.

I have had a wonderful day off and have been catching up with friends at the GMex craft show.

It is so lovely to just wander, chat, drink coffee, and chat some more...and oh yes a few goodies did slip into my bag...oh that sounds so wrong....I did pay for them first.

The time just flew, thanks Julie, Mary and Lisa for your company...,

I needed a distraction after yesterday,,it was the monthly Clarity workshop at the Paper Warehouse in Kendal, and I had to drive the hire car ....well you know me and strange cars.....mine has definitely been written off , but it may take a few months to get a new one....more sleepless nights...

My Mum did wonder if I would find my way without Sally SatNav!!!

Poor Adam is still in lots of pain, and can hardly walk...everyday I keep telling him that ' tomorrow it will be a bit easier'

 

One of our ladies Elke was missing yesterday as she has just had a back operation, so her sister came instead..how nice is that...

we went to visit Paris.....

And our first two cards used the petite Gelli plates...now these really are so much fun to use...

 

Then it was time for Janet's wonderful lunch.....honestly if you get chance to go to a workshop at Grosvenor House you really should go....

After lunch we used papers from the Northern Lights paper pack...yes I know...I have used them a lot recently....

I am a bad mummy and have favourites

Look how quick and easy it is to turn a piece of backing paper into a card design....

And card number four was a Clarity classic....

It was so good seeing the Ladies again...and as always I did find things in the shop that I needed....so more goodies to play with....

Speaking of new goodies...I just need to remind you that our Barbara is back on our screens this Sunday and Monday....

I am off now to put my feet up....and I think I may just have to go and buy some blusher....as Sharon took this photo of us today ...and oh boy do I look tired....I think last weekend is catching up on me...

Great to see Sharon though , ( if you need Glitter she really is the lady to see) and have a hug...

Crafters need hugs...

Have a lovely weekend all...

Pop back soon

Much love and hugs

Jo. xxx

 

7 comments:

Unknown said...

Lovely work Jo. Glad you got there okay and do hope you can sort your car out soon. X

Jan said...

Love the cards and your blog . You look lovely but I always say a bit of blush and mascara can't hurt . Have a great weekend and relax .

Jane said...

Great cards as per usual!
Hope Adam feels better soon! It's still early days!
Glad you enjoyed your day! I decided not to go as I didn't need anything and it was too much to get in!!!
Have a good weekend.
Love and hugs
Xxx

Donna Brooks said...

Great cards and ideas love the lady on the northern lights background paper. I love how you always ground your stamped images, it makes so much difference to the finished design. I am going to use some washing up liquid tomorrow...craft of course, not for the dishes! Xx😂

ssn.wht@gmail.com said...

Great card designs Jo - I'll be having a go with my minis asap - maybe tomorrow if there is rugby on! X

rachel said...

lovely work Jo and glad you got to enjoy the show - we went on Thursday to the one near the trafford centre. I think its the same thing!!! Sorry to hear adam's not doing so well - like you say things will get better. Big huggles xx

dbr44 said...

The ladies must have had a great day Jo. These are fab. I hope Adam is not too down along with his pains etc. Having his lovely girl with him most of the time must be a great bonus. Wishing you all love and hugs
Chrissie