Followers

Friday 28 July 2017

Air , Element...

Good evening all and thanks for popping in. I do hope that your week has gone well and that you have a lovely weekend planned. I am off to the Lake District tomorrow for Clarity Cumbria, and I am really looking forward to it. My car is packed and ready to go...

Mind you I was up in Kendal yesterday at the PaperMill Direct , doing a day workshop with some wonderful ladies, and oh what a laugh we had. ( fab lunch too)

So just before I head to the sofa I thought I would share a recent card with you...I made it for the tv shows this week.

This uses the new Air Elements stamp...

I started with a piece of Stencil card , stamped the image and then added the mask . I used the cloud mask to create some sky.

 

This is what I had

I found this stamp ( part of the joy and birdsong stamp set ) and thought it just fitted the bill, so I stamped it in the same Artistry ink


I used some ink and watercoloured the image...nice and pale.

Next I added some clear embossing powder to the birds.

And then out with the trusty charcoal pencils to give the shadow...now you know how I love to do this...

Here is a closer look

Some matting and layering

I do love to make flat cards , that look 3dimentional .

So before I go...Grandma Jo , is going to keep you up to date...

Elliot is still improving and here is today's photo...he has had a little set back and is jaundiced again so he is back under the sun lamp...

He didn't like having to wear the goggles again....bless him..

That cuddle is getting closer...

Thanks for all your best wishes and for joining me on here...

Enjoy your weekend

Take care all.

Love and hugs

Grandma Jo...( I did listen , Chrissie...) xxx

 

2 comments:

Angela said...

I love this card Jo.

So glad Elliot is improving every day - despite this little set back. You'll get your cuddle soon xx

SamsHomeCookedDesigns.com said...

It worked Jo, I thought you had stuck it on when I first looked. Lovely. Talking of lovely isn't Elliot cute!!! Hope he is feeling better soon. Xx