Followers

Tuesday 3 October 2017

A fabulous gift , made with love.

Hi and as promised I am back with another blog post today.

I am going yo share a very special gift with you...made by my lovely friend Julie Jones...

She gave it to me on Saturday...and it is for the little man...

I just adore it Julie...thank you so much....

It really took my breath away when you gave it to me..

 
 

Sorry for the poor photograph , it really doesn't do it justice...but I couldn't wait to share it with you all.

Here is a closer look

So much detail,

And so much work

Every inch is beautiful

Even the back

A real gift to treasure and our favourite little rabbit

And I know Elliot is going to love it just as much as I do

" Thanks Aunty Julie, I love it so much "

I have often said on here , that I am so lucky with the friends that I have met through crafting...and I certainly am...

I am truly blessed...

Tomorrow is workshops in Hazel Grove, with more lovely friends...and we are having coffee and cake for Macmillan nurses....

Take care all

Love and hugs

Jo. Xxx

 

3 comments:

Unknown said...

I'm so glad you like it Jo. I count myself lucky to have you as a friend, and loved making this for the special little man in your life. Folding it up in that bag didn't do it any favours though! It's not really that wrinkly.

Jo Rice said...

Thanks again Julie, and yes sorry the photos don't do it justice, it is so much better in real life...and yes folding it up to travel didn't do it any favours...but the wrinkles will soon go... if only that was the same with all wrinkles...lol...
Take care , love and hugs...xxx

dbr44 said...

How odd! I posted on here when it was published and even read it later but now it's gone!! I think there are gremlins.
Anyway, It is a stunning gift beautifully made. Clever lady Julie

Chrissie