Followers

Monday 23 October 2017

Testing, testing, 1, 2, 3.

Good afternoon all, 
I hope your week has started well. Unfortunately the app that I usually use to publish my blog won’t work anymore on my iPad...
So Karl has found me a new app and we are giving it a trial ..
So let’s hope that this publishes and that you are reading it. 
It was a very busy week last week and then the weekend was our Clarity Cumbria Retreat, and boy what a fantastic weekend it was . 
Two full days of crafting , friendship, laughter and cake...
I will come back tomorrow with a full blog post ...hopefully...
So let’s see if I can work out how to add a photo..


This is the lovely ladies crafting on Saturday morning...
Right , now to see if I can publish...
Wish me luck
Take care all
Much love and hugs
Jo.xxxx

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Great weekend had by all

gwen70 said...

We all had a great time xx

Saintly Lisa said...

Fabulous weekend Jo xx